This is my specification of a better Information technology world. You all inventors out there, are welcome to create these products. I think that you might even be a millionaire if you do so… and I just congratulate you if you get to be that!
1. Rule: I want all computer components to have non extractable ID´s. The only way you should be able to see the ID is by looking at the computer. It should not be extractable electronically in ANY way!
This means: MAC numbers vanish! Serial numbers vanish! At least all that can be extracted electrically!
2. Rule: No Unique IP numbers for Internet users. No handshaking with IP numbers in order to communicate. The session could instead be a “temporary number”, a number that is changed on the next webpage.
This means: No more unique identifiers of users on the Internet.
3. Rule: No hackable browsers. Browsers should not allow any access to any information from the users. A special browser function should be implemented for connection that need electronic ID. This function should be turned off at all times, expect when the user wants to use it. It should be non accessable function from Internet. Maybe it means a hardware button on the computer in order for it to work.
This means: No allowence for any webpages to get the users ID. No more Googlification!
4. Rule: No operating systems with communication wholes. It should be all closed communication options as default. The firewalls should be able to deny all except one port for Internet communications. This port should not be allowed to talk to any parts of the computer inside.
This means: No tricky settings for users in order to have a computer that is non accessable.
5. Usability friendly implementations. A idiot must understand how to use the software and hardware.
This means: No problems understanding how to configurate so the computer is safe. Today there are to many configuration options.
6. Special function in browsers and firewalls for game mode. I know that gaming requires totally different accessable things from a computer. This must however be so that no editiing of PC can be done under game mode.
This means: The computer should not be at risk, even though server would be turned on. No editing of computer should be allowed at ANY time.
7. More fun stuff on the PC is also wanted. What that is must be up to you. I have more ideas, but those are all just mine for now.